[theme-reviewers] Theme check acting up?

Daniel danielx386 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 22:16:17 UTC 2013

Ok now that I'm online fully, I can fully answer those questions.

I chose MD5 as I was thinking that it was a forbidden function.
Should've chose the base64_encode(); function.

I've uploaded the same version of theme checked that I used before
onto a live server and it still didn't work as expected.

After upgrading to latest version that was pushed out by Otto not long
ago, it's all working now..

Thank-you Otto and thank-you Bruce for checking this out.

Edward: I knew about the wp_debug, but at the time I found it odd the
way the entire theme check was acting.
Regards,
Daniel Fenn