[theme-reviewers] Regarding a Strange Behaviour

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Fri Dec 13 00:01:54 UTC 2013

If we want to clean up the theme directory and remove dead themes, you can
start with mine.

I uploaded my first theme back in 2009 -
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/9653
It failed the theme check miserably.

Just like the name, I was very green back then, didn't know what I was
doing and haven't looked at it since.

When/if someone has the time and power, please go ahead and delete it.

Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com
twitter: @bluelimemedia