[theme-reviewers] New Theme Check for 3.8

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Dec 12 18:33:58 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

> Given that this is the first I've heard of it: no.
>
> Otto: has the Theme-Trac template been updated to accommodate an 800x600
> screenshot?

Note: 880 by 660. Any 4:3 ratio image will work of course, but that's what
works really well with core considering retina displays.

And the image is too big on the trac screen, but it was that already with
640 sized screenshots. I can change it up to shrink that down a bit just
for trac. Maybe half-size it down to 440.

This one caught me a bit by surprise too, but looking at the new themes
screen, it was kind of obvious that bigger images would be highly
desirable. Smaller ones don't scale up well there.