[theme-reviewers] Review Own themes

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Fri Aug 30 01:00:25 UTC 2013

I beg to differ :)
Technically yes we can and we should - I mean if you are theme reviewer as well as a developer you should and must review your theme before submitting it for an "independent" review and approval.
I find this save a hell lot of time going back and forth fixing and re-submitting only for more issues to be raised :-$
OK, I know that's not what the OP was asking but thought I'd throw that in for a reaction/feedback or two :)