[theme-reviewers] Removal of themes from the directory

Morten Rand-Hendriksen morten at pinkandyellow.com
Wed Aug 28 02:11:53 UTC 2013

I wouldn't bother for Wavefront and the two non-active ones. Typograph is
popular, but requires a rebuild from the ground up. It was something I
tinkered together before I really knew what I was doing so the code is
horrible and not up to snuff. There is a reason I'm abandoning them - they
simply don't live up to today's standards. I'd much rather build something
new and awesome than spend time rebuilding something that lives in the
design past.

Ærbødigst,

Morten

Morten Rand-Hendriksen