[theme-reviewers] Removal of themes from the directory

Morten Rand-Hendriksen morten at pinkandyellow.com
Wed Aug 28 01:55:34 UTC 2013

Greetings theme reviewers,

I have but a humble request: for my old themes to be removed from the Theme
Directory.

I have not updated them for years and have no plans to do so in the future.
While I will publish new themes, the ones that sit there now are taking up
space and doing a disservice to anyone downloading them.

Themes in question are:

Typograph: http://wordpress.org/themes/typograph
Wavefront: http://wordpress.org/themes/wavefront
And two defunct themes with the names Vidunder and Vidunder - A TwentyTen
Prodigy

If someone with the power to do so would take these antiquated
monstrosities offline I would be much obliged.

In other news, have a fantastic day everybody!

Morten