[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Aug 23 21:50:07 UTC 2013

I think, the vast majority of the time, an "industry" tag is just marketing
nonsense. What is it about a Theme's design that makes it particularly
useful to one, specific industry versus another specific industry? I can
see the case for "Business" in general (because a design that emphasizes a
business site can logically be quite distinct from a design that emphasizes
blogging, or a portfolio, or a news/magazine, etc.), but not specific
industries.