[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Aug 23 18:54:50 UTC 2013

I definitely agree, Chip.

I wanted to focus on a set of meaningful tags that described "types" of
themes though.  We've kind of taken a single tag,  e-commerce, and ran
with it (with some good ideas too).

Here's one of my favorite tags:
http://wordpress.org/themes/tags/photoblogging

I think a good first step would be for us to come up with similar,
useful tags for users that describe the types of themes they can download.