[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Fri Aug 23 02:45:01 UTC 2013

I didn't even ask. We're discussing the tag topic with WPORG blessing
that we can include more, or this is something we need to propose first?

Either way whatever the decision is I am good with that :) And absolutely
at least one will be more than great. What do you think, "responsive" or
"mobile-friendly"?