[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:34:30 UTC 2013

OK. Start over. Let's discuss potential tags or other things like a support
URI link as if anything could be added. Foreach idea pros an cons as far as
does it help the user's experience, improve our lives as developers and
would we be able to come up with a reasonable guideline for reviews? Go!

For instance what about these tags:
responsive, mobile-friendly, mobile-optimized, mobile?

Photoblog, travelblog, videoblog, product site, community portal, cms?