[theme-reviewers] Microformats & Role Landmarks

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:56:45 UTC 2013

Microformats is relevant to the Theme Review Process due to it being an
available "tag" and while Role Landmarks do not appear to be directly
specified via any guideline I can think of its relevant code can be found
in many places, especially current core default themes (aka the Twenty
series of themes).

I haven't read through the information at those links (recently for
microformats, and not at all on Role Landmarks) but will be marking them to
"Read Later".

Thanks, Bryan.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.