[theme-reviewers] Theme Removal

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:36:57 UTC 2013

Chris -

Sorry to see you are no longer supporting this theme for download from the
WordPress Theme repository. I have suspended the theme as per your request.

Please feel free to submit a new version meeting current guidelines and the
WPTRT will be more than happy to review it. Once the new version is
resolved to approved and marked live the suspension can be lifted.
Thank you for your contribution to the WordPress community.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.