[theme-reviewers] Suggestion for Theme Descriptions

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:41:20 UTC 2013

Well, the reason I just gave seems pretty valid.

That, and of course this falls inline with getting theme authors all the
wonderful capabilities that plugin authors already have (@Otto working on
getting theme authors sticky capabilities for their forums like plugin
authors have as one example) and of course what I'm bringing up now:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

See how wonderfully clean and helpful the description is capable of being
instead of just a blob of text?

Themes and plugins themselves are different, yes, but the UI of browsing,
getting support and reading helpful descriptions/faqs/etc should be
virtually the same.