[theme-reviewers] flexible-width tag

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:05:12 UTC 2013

+1 to a Responsive tag. A few releases ago, it was reasonable to say
that it wasn't yet an understood or accepted term, but it's clearly
there now; moreover, it's something people want or need to search for
-- I've even heard people saying that there are only a handful of
responsive themes in the repo, when there are quite a lot. It's past
due.

BUT... the proper place for this discussion is a 3.6 guidelines
discussion, not a clarification of a completely different tag -- do we
have one of those yet?