[theme-reviewers] Unregister core plugins

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Aug 7 20:07:44 UTC 2013

on 07/08/2013 19:41 Edward Caissie said the following:
> I've "drafted" it onto this Guideline page:
> http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/guidelines-plugin-territory/
>
> We may need to review this page's title to encompass widgets but let's
> start with a quick consensus on this wording.

Just a thought but, if a theme is de-registering a core widget, should
this be noted somewhere (eg the theme's readme.txt file & description)?
I'm just thinking of how users might react if they suddenly see extra
widget options appear/disappear with theme changes.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk