[theme-reviewers] Unregister core plugins

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Aug 7 07:49:17 UTC 2013

.. Isn't this the same as having shortcodes though?  since the new theme
wouldn't have the ability to use it so the data is as said lost .. as the
people who want shortcodes to be gone made a point as being the reason; just
wondering if that's not pretty much the same.

Not rehashing, just curious; because it's an interesting thought.