[theme-reviewers] Theme status: #13756

carolina poena myazalea at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:28:22 UTC 2013

if people are waiting for themes to review I have two themes assigned that have waited like 4 days 'cos I caught a silly cold, I'll gladly hand them over

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13258

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13348

We need to reach out to theme authors and let them know the que is now only a few days.