[theme-reviewers] Weekly Stats

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Aug 2 14:24:19 UTC 2013

It is a manual export of the Theme-Trac data, that I put into a spreadsheet
and then manipulated/graphed. It took me a couple of hours every week. If
we get to the point that the review queue stays under control for several
weeks and looks sustainable, I'll start doing it again. Otherwise, helping
to keep the review queue in check is a better use of my (and everyone's)
time. :)