[theme-reviewers] Theme uploader

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Apr 24 20:49:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> The theme uploader system is currently broken.

This should now be fixed and working. If anybody has any problems
uploading themes, please email me directly with the relevant
information and I'll take care of it.

Additionally, if you had had problems uploading a theme previously,
and you try to upload it again, you will probably get a message saying
that that version already exists. If this is the case, then you have
two options:

1. Bump the version before uploading again.
2. Email me and I'll create a ticket for the version in question
manually, so that you don't have to reupload at all.

Either option is acceptable. Sorry for the inconvenience, just some
minor troubles with the new Trac instances. :)