[theme-reviewers] Theme uploader

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Apr 24 19:45:49 UTC 2013

The theme uploader system is currently broken. If you uploaded a theme
in the last day or so, you would have noticed an error message. This
happened because of the recent Trac upgrades. It is in the process of
being fixed.

The end result of this for the last day or so of uploads is that the
themes were indeed uploaded into the SVN, but no ticket was created.
When the underlying problem is sorted, then we will either manually
create the tickets or the theme authors can upload their themes again.

I've put in a temporary patch to prevent the SVN issue from happening,
but theme uploading is still broken at the moment until we can fix the
trac. I'll let you guys know when it's working again.