[theme-reviewers] Custom post types in a theme?

Paul Appleyard paul at spacecat.com
Sat Apr 20 02:39:44 UTC 2013

Are there any statistics on how often a user will change their theme
(and why)? Just out of curiosity.

Also: Are there any plans for some sort of plugin dependency
functionality? I'm /not/ talking 'required' dependencies, simply an
index in the theme code that points to specific plugins (both the plugin
slug and version), recommend they be installed to get the best out of
the theme and hook to a core UI element that provides one-click
installation.

I'm sure this has been discussed before - but just sayin' ..

Paul Appleyard