[theme-reviewers] Accessibility Auditing of themes - next steps

Joe Dolson design at joedolson.com
Tue Apr 16 18:24:13 UTC 2013

I've updated the theme review guidelines for Accessibility to take into
account the various suggestions and requests from my conversation with
Chip; I'm hoping this new version provides some better guidance for users
intending to make their themes more accessible.

Let me know your thoughts!

Best,
Joe

>>> www.foxnet.fi

> Sami Keijonen
> Fox Holding Oy
> sami.keijonen at foxnet.fi
> www.foxnet.fi

Did I help you with one of my plug-ins? Donations keep support possible!
http://www.joedolson.com/donate.php

Joseph Dolson
Accessibility consultant and WordPress developer
http://www.joedolson.com
http://profiles.wordpress.org/joedolson