[theme-reviewers] Them updates and best practice

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Mon Apr 15 19:24:42 UTC 2013

I would add-on vs create an additional Theme.
On Apr 15, 2013 2:12 PM, "Christine Rondeau" <christine at bluelimemedia.com>
wrote:

I've been asked if one of my themes will be converted to responsive
version. I'm wondering what people's thought are about this?

Should I update it to make it responsive or submit a separate responsive
version of the theme?
I have noticed in the forums that some folks would like the option to turn
off the responsiveness.
I guess I could investigate a way to have the responsiveness as an option.
Has anyone come across a theme that offers an option to have
it responsive or not?

I do know that some themes release a lot of updates while others don't and
that folks will always grumble, but I'm just not sure what the best
practice on this matter.

Any thoughts?

C.

*