[theme-reviewers] Prioritizing The Review Queue by Developer

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Wed Apr 10 11:29:36 UTC 2013

I'm not sure that this would promote favoritism, especially if the
ordering is completely automated. It also wouldn't change anything
about the review process, only the order in which the themes are
reviewed. If I found an issue in one of @automattic's themes, I'd
gladly let them know ;)

I agree that first come, first serve is ideal. The problem is that we
can't view our pool of reviewers as a black box that gobbles up
tickets and spits out feedback. There are very few active reviewers
working against a constantly growing queue. My solutions might not be
the best ones, but we do need to come up with a solution to the
problem.