[theme-reviewers] Twenty Eleven theme credit does not show in footer

Cynthia Lockley subscribemeister at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 20:30:03 UTC 2012

The reason I posted in the Theme Reviewer list is that when I went to
find information about how to contact someone about the theme in the
WordPress Theme Directory, the left menu had a Contact Us link and it
told me  to join the theme reviewer list.

I've used the link you gave me and posted my question there. I'll
unsubscribe from the Theme Reviewer list.

Thanks!

Cynthia