[theme-reviewers] (no subject)

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:15:40 UTC 2012

WP repository has predefined set of tags - "one-column", "two-columns",
"white", "red" and similar. You can find all list here:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/tag-filter/ They are used in the
style.css along with theme's description. But it's up to the author to
decide whether he/she will use them or not. AFIK no one else can edit
submitted file in repo.
It will be good if there is such tag, Otto can say more about that, but
for the TR team checking theme's tags is not a priority.
I'm not sure how many themes a designed with accessibility in mind, but
at least there is one http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/redline which I
haven't updated recently and it's not perfect.

Fingli

На 27.9.2012 г. 23:01 ч., Joe Dolson написа: