[theme-reviewers] "Theme Frameworks" in Extend?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Sep 23 05:20:10 UTC 2012

Any Theme submitted to the repository must be either a fully-functional,
stand-alone Theme, or else a Child Theme of a repository-hosted Theme.

A "framework" is simply a drop-in code library, and not a fully functional
Theme; thus, it should not be submitted.

(Note: I'd love one day to have a means to review/approve, version-track,
and host "frameworks". But we're nowhere near there yet.)

Thanks,

Chip