[theme-reviewers] Clarification

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Sep 23 03:39:07 UTC 2012

No, that would be obfuscated code.

Kill code usually does just that: it invokes die( 'some message about the
Theme not working because the footer was modified' ).

Obfuscated code is one thing, and bad enough on its own rights. But kill
code actually prevents the Theme from working, based on some hash or string
comparison, to ensure that the footer links (or the entire footer) isn't
modified.

Chip