[theme-reviewers] CC-BY listed as acceptable in review guidelines

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Sep 22 02:03:58 UTC 2012

As far as I can tell, no CC license is GPL-Compatible (except CC-Zero,
which is essentially just a public-domain declaration).

Because we require 100% GPL-Compatible contents in the theme,
CC-Anything (other than zero) is not allowed. This applies to all
content in the repository, regardless of what-it-is.

For reference, CC0 is this: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

-Otto