[theme-reviewers] Theme updates

demivoix at optimum.net demivoix at optimum.net
Mon Sep 17 18:31:02 UTC 2012

I agree, simply because I have spent the last two hours going through
whatever themes are available so that I could post one without
worrying that its incompatibility (being at least 3 years old) would
surface at some point and sink my site. Would dearly love to stick
with State of Mind and, as a second best, the same author's
Wasteland. Her name is Mina and maybe her last name is Raimy. Sh e
works for WP.

I don't want glitz or garbage!
Nancy Hyden Woodward