[theme-reviewers] Congratulations to Atahualpa...

Lmm Muc lmmmuc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:12:09 UTC 2012

I never heard about Atahualpa being included somewhere like that, do you
have link or something for me? As for updating often, if I had done that
I'd be at 1.5 million now, or more. There were looong periods without
update. As for actual usage, Yahoo lists over 5 million web pages (not
sites) linking back. Google lists 15K (link:wordpress.bytesforall.com)
or so (more than link:wordpress.org which has 10K).