[theme-reviewers] Question about Theme Update Release

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:47:38 UTC 2012

Yep. Don't worry too much about it. Once back in 2009, I was searching
and reporting pirated copies of my premium themes hosts and removing
them but later noticed it just too too much time and energy. Instead,
I learnt to market my themes in such a way that all users are diverted
to my site, providing updates, bug fixes, 24/7 support were some of
the main points users look for. You might want to concentrate on that
front. Sure it does hurt when your work is being distributed like
that.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bryan Hadaway <bhadaway at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, you're going to stress yourself out worrying about what any of the
> inevitable hundreds of thousands of people are going to be doing with your
> themes if you give it too much thought.
>
> You can only hope people will like your themes. As far as receiving
> attribution, you just have to stop caring. You'll have plenty of good karma
> (not in the superstitious sense), in a common sense, do what's right and
> you'll be fine kind of way.
>

> Bryan Phillip Hadaway
>

> Web & Graphic Designer
> calmestghost.com
> bhadaway at gmail.com
>

> Socialize: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+

cmans