[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress theme rejected?

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:38:11 UTC 2012

Based on some of the thoughts what we have done is moved to using a GitHub page: http://buddypress-themers.github.com/status - this whilst giving us the use of GitHub will also provide us with less of a hurdle to end users hopefully.

We've updated the ticket and resubmitted, thanks for everyone helping on this.

Regards
Tammie Lister