[theme-reviewers] Theme name slug question

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Sep 6 18:25:00 UTC 2012

The general namespace Guideline has never been interpreted as rigidly as
the textdomain Guideline. This is a slightly subjective area, and can
usually be resolved between Theme developer and reviewer.

The Guidelines were recently updated to clarify the purpose/intent for
enforcement of the namespace Guideline. Please let me know if it is still
ambiguous.

Thanks,

Chip