[theme-reviewers] Adding warnings to Theme-Check for remove_filter on wpautop and wptexturize

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Sep 6 01:16:08 UTC 2012

If adding something to Theme Check, it should just be a "Warning" (or is
it "Info"?) basically to let the reviewer know to look into it.

But, just for discussion, should PageLines and Tenacity even be doing
this?  It sounds like plugin territory to me.  Admittedly, I haven't
checked into the themes' code, so there might be a good reason for it
that deals with theme functionality.