[theme-reviewers] Adding warnings to Theme-Check for remove_filter on wpautop and wptexturize

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Sep 6 01:02:03 UTC 2012

That tutorial looked like it was written by someone who doesn't
understand what the `$atts` parameter does in his own code.  22
shortcodes for the work of 1.  I bet that's a huge selling point for
some themes.

I need to write a plugin to do that, just better (shouldn't be in a
theme anyway).  I really think I might do this.

I could tell this tutorial was going nowhere before getting to step #3.