[theme-reviewers] pluggable functions

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Oct 27 19:22:36 UTC 2012

Absent pre-existing guidelines, I would list your findings as *recommended*
only. It is always good to promote and to educate regarding best practices,
but we should only ever *not-approve* (even if "required fix in next
revision") those criteria that are stated in the guidelines.

(That said: feel free to propose guidelines revisions wrt pluggable vs.
filterable functions!)

Thanks,

Chip