[theme-reviewers] Usage of wp_title filter.

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:55:49 UTC 2012

Heh ... I forgot I wrote this back in April ...
https://gist.github.com/1410493
Like I noted with the snippet from Desk Mess Mirrored, it's what I use most
everywhere, still not satisfied there is an issue with feeds when the code
from that particular gist (I am still not able to reproduce the OP issue.)

Cais.