[theme-reviewers] Embedding inline JavaScript in <head>?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 16 17:07:30 UTC 2012

I personally have no problem with one-line scripts like this in a
theme template. The wp-admin does it this way itself, although it adds
this script in after the opening <body> tag:

<script type="text/javascript">
	document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('no-js','js');
</script>

-Otto