[theme-reviewers] (no subject)

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:40:54 UTC 2012

Thanks Chip, The theme has 3 blocks below the header with some default text
and images. I wrongly assumed they were posts.
Good to know i can place a placeholder image with ! has_post_thumbnail() in
place of post thumbnail, the demo on WordPress.org doesn't have any post
thumbnails and sliders look awkward.