[theme-reviewers] Multiple Translation Domains

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sat Oct 13 12:24:42 UTC 2012

We use glotpress at PageLines, Simple to install and because it can
share logins with wordpress, every customer already has access! It was
a godsend.

We now have a thriving translation community going on.
http://pagelines.com/translate/projects/pagelines-framework

My Blog: http://pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross