[theme-reviewers] Resubmitting a Theme that has yet to be reviewed

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 02:38:23 UTC 2012

Yes, Daniel has the right idea.

Just simply increase the theme version number and re-submit it. Then, find
the older ticket(s) and make note of the most recent one (usually the one
you just submitted) and post a comment in the older ticket(s) so the
reviewer knows to move to the most current ticket while you retain the
benefits of your oldest non-reviewed ticket's place in the queue.

Cais.