[theme-reviewers] Resubmitting a Theme that has yet to be reviewed

Paul Kaiser paul.kaiser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:55:24 UTC 2012

Greetings all,

I submitted a theme for review yesterday, and in the meantime realize
two issues with the theme that I had not resolved. Those issues are
fixed.

I would not want to waste a theme reviewer's time with the first
version of this theme, as it will likely not pass for 1 or 2 reasons.

Is there a proper way I can resubmit the corrected version of this
theme for consideration?
Maybe I can close the previous submission and just send a new one?

Thanks for your help.
Take care,
Paul Kaiser