[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #9687: THEME: Runo Lite - 1.3.2

Leena Lahti leena.lahti at lala.fi
Tue Oct 9 12:46:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

can I please have a second opinion about this: this theme was accepted and
added to theme directory only two weeks ago and no-one said that there was
something wrong with custom background feature (which doesn't exist at all
in this theme but only in Premium version). I guess this is a matter of
terminology: is it "locked behind the commercial paywall" if it doesn't
exist at all? There are other features also in the Premium version which
you cannot find in Lite version. They are not "locked", they simply don't
exist.

Cheers,

Leena