[theme-reviewers] re-releasing an old theme under old name or new name?

Bryce Adams brycead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:07:58 UTC 2012

@ Emil, are you saying they shouldn't be able to? I assumed if they give complete credit and made clear that they're not affiliated with PageLines it would be ok, as there are many cases where plugins are improved/fixed and re-released in similar situations. Just curious what is/isn't okay here :)

--
Bryce Adams