[theme-reviewers] re-releasing an old theme under old name or new name?

Bryce Adams brycead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:17:33 UTC 2012

Even though the developer hasn't updated it in 2 years, without their permission you wouldn't be able to use the original name/page. I would re-release it under a new name like 'iBlog Reloaded' or something that makes it clear that yours is your own version and newer.

--
Bryce Adams
http://captaintheme.com/