[theme-reviewers] Theme license agreement

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Thu Nov 8 22:03:37 UTC 2012

It's still a improper wording. An acceptable formula would be:

The Theme, Simplicity, is 100% GPL. You can use it in as many WordPress powered blog as you want. Keeping the footer credit link is optional but highly appreciated. It would also make me happier to know you're a good citizen and don't use this theme on wares, porn or gamboling sites.

What's wrong with gambling sites anyway?

Daniel