[theme-reviewers] Adding commercial theme link in theme options?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu Nov 8 04:36:43 UTC 2012

Developers need to eat too ;) PayPal, personal/commercial site with donate
options is all good.

Theme Forest should be good too, I cannot find the reason why not, as long
as it's GPL:

*If the whole, or part, of the Work has been created using materials which
are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Work
(or part Work) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the
foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).*

*taken from Theme Forest*

Thanks,
Emil