[theme-reviewers] jQuery

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu May 31 12:56:48 UTC 2012

Then I would propose the following:

   - A general INFO comment on existence of wp_deregister_script()
   - If possible, a REQUIRED comment on existence of wp_deregister_script(
   $handle ), where $handle is any of the core-bundled
scripts<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script#Default_scripts_included_with_WordPress>
   .

I *think* that should cover our bases? Themes will auto-fail upon
de-registering any core-bundled script, and reviewers will be flagged to
verify any other usage of wp_deregister_script().

Chip