[theme-reviewers] Figerty Theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon May 28 23:01:40 UTC 2012

I think it would be useful for the header section of
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review to at least have a link to
some other page that lists resources/tools/other links for theme
authors to take note of. Don't need a resources section on that page
itself, but if there's another page with that info, linking to it
would be nice.

-Otto